FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snowmobiling

Today me and Josh went with some friends; Greg and Megan Jacobson and Jacob and Brittani Merryweather, snowmobiling at Lake Creek. Me and Josh go four wheeling and camping there during the summer, and I think this is where we will spend alot of our time "playing". It was such a good day to go snowmobiling, the sun was out, the weather was perfect, and the company was great!
I of course forgot to take a camera with us! So you will just have to deal with this picture of a snowmobile that kinda looks like the one we rented today!

7 comments:

Jonesy said...

Boo

Brenda said...

Oh....I have grand memories of snowmobiling....many moons ago! Enjoy this fun times! I love your blog! Keep it up!
I finally fixed my sign on so I can comment!
Love ya :)

Maddi said...

That's So Cool. I'm jelous. I Wish i Could Go Snowmobiling In St. George, That Would Be Awesome. O Well.

Mindy & Steve said...

Hey Micah! I wanted to get ahold of you but havent had a way besides your blog. Would you mind emailing me your phone number? My email is clover3488@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Mindy & Steve said...

Hey Micah! I wanted to get ahold of you but havent had a way besides your blog. Would you mind emailing me your phone number? My email is clover3488@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Leslie Moon Face said...

Micah! your blog is so very cute! and I'm glad you got to go snow mobiling but I'm super jealous! Casey hasn't taken me since we've been married! lets flog him. but your puppies are so so cute! I'm so jealous!

The Ziemers said...

This is Josh's cousin, Sherri. We live far away, but I would love to meet you sometime. I saw your link on Jenny's blog. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my page so I can keep up with you guys. Family is forever. We wish we lived closer so we could know you better. Snowmobiling is fun. :)