FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Little Guys

Max eating Copper's "Christmas Bone"
The little guys sleeping.
Look how big Sam looks next to Max!

Me and Sammer... He is a poser!

This is Sam's "Young Chap" pose.
Life around the Goode house is pretty boring lately. Josh and I have been really busy lately, so we dont really get to do alot of fun things. So here are some pictures of our cute "babies". They have been geting along so well with eachother, and Sam doesnt even get too jealous anymore!

4 comments:

The Henry's said...

Your doggies are so cute!! I want one! Or can I just borrow one for a little while??? haha...

Jonesy said...

I, uh, like the "young chap" pose.... That is such a Micah phrase! :)

Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...

Micah, it is so good to hear from you. Kyle and I were going to get a dog and decided not to, then we found out we were pregnant and now I am glad we have a baby instead of a dog. But I love dogs and yours are sure cute. It's good hear from you keep in touch OK!!!!!

Parker family said...

Yeah, I think I will stick with the babies too instead of dogs, but I'm sure they are good practice for one day when you get a human baby. Bad thing about babies is you have to carry them around for 9 months. I'm ready to kick this little boy out, but I'm getting induced next Wednesday if he hasn't come by then. I'm glad you're adding me to your blog, I was beginning to feel very unpopular, although I haven't really told anyone about my blog either. Love you guys!