FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, January 12, 2009

T & G Finish

Josh has started his own blog! I think everyone should check it out and see Josh's fabulous workmanship!

For all of you who dont know, Josh owns his own business and has his General Contractors license. He does lots of things, but mostly finish carpentry. I think he does a pretty dang good job at a lot of things (but I might be a little biased!).

Check out his blog, and leave a comment on there if you want anything done to your house, or you know anyone who might want anything done to their house.
He doesn't have pictures of all of his work on there yet, but there are some really good pictures so far of what he has done, with more to come. So keep checking it and see what he has added.

http://www.tandgfinish.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

Jonesy said...

Wow! Two posts in one day, I am so happy :) Josh's work IS amazing!! I also love your title picture. Darling. Love you cousin!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Wow, you'll have to tell him I'm very impressed with his work!