FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolutions

Some people (Monica) have been getting on my case about not blogging. So here are some New Years Resolutions I have thought of for the new year.

1. Be a better wife, and better mama to the little guys, and spend more time with Josh.

2. Go to the temple more often. Seriously I can count on my hands how many times I have been since me and Josh got married. Not so good.

3. Cook more meals at home. (Its hard to cook for two people. And I am not a big fan of left overs.)

4. Blog More.

5. Get to work on time. This is seriously impossible for me! I cant do it. (We are doing pretty good with church though.)

So bring it on 2009!

4 comments:

Jonesy said...

You're only going to work one time. Well, that won't be so productive. Ha ha!

Glad to see you posting again :) And those are fabulous resolutions. The temple one is good for me too. Let me know when you go, and I'll accompany you!

Josh and Micah said...

HA! I changed it cousin!

The Dyer Fam-Damily said...

Hey I hear ya on the temple thing! we are trying to be better though

The Henry's said...

Look at you go with all of your resolutions!! I didn't even make any! Because I know I probably wont do them.. lol. How are you guys?! I haven't seen you since Megan's wedding! too long! Let's do something fun sometime.. And if you go to Vegas, let me know! :)