FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Look here!

Any of you who read my mom's blog as well as mine, have seen her NEW WALL.
On her new wall she has a new shelf, that Josh built (and I "helped") for her for Christmas. Josh is going to start taking orders on these. You can have it as custom as you want, or as simple as you want, and you can have any color you want too.
If you are interested in a shelf like this, or have a design for a shelf that you want built. Go to Josh's blog, and get his contact info., and call him or email him! He can usually have a shelf completely done in about 3 days.

P.S. He is also going to start building some magnet boards, some shelves with mirrors in them, and some other things like that. So if you are interested in those, go to his blog and let him know!

1 comment:

The Henry's said...

That is so cute!!! I wish I had more wall space so I could get one! :) But all of mine is taken up! When we move, I will definitely be buying one of these from Josh!