FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Clean House

So... With all the Christmas hustle and bustle, my house got a little neglected! We had some pretty rotten food in our fridge left over from all the Christmas dinners we had, and some left over chicken that some how exploded or something in the fridge that was smelling REALLY bad! Since I cant stand the smell of rotten food (Frankly, I don't know who can?), Josh cleaned out the fridge. Not only did he clean the fridge, he took out the shelves, wiped them down, and removed all the rotten food, while I stood on the "deck" gagging for all the neighbors to hear. (At one point, I looked over in our neighbors yard, and one of our neighbors was BBQing! ha)

After Josh was done doing that, I did do the dishes and cleaned the stove. So here are some pictures!

Our nice clean fridge, with nothing but the necessities.

Milk, Mtn. Dew, water, jam, garlic... haha
Josh cleaned the front of the fridge and made it all shiney.

The clean stove.

3 comments:

The Burns said...

wow that looks sparkly clean! ha ha i had to go through and totally clean mine after christmas because it got so neglected! we are thinking a miniature schnauzer! yay! :)

Burlene said...

Hey my girl! It looks great! Nice and clean...but I hope your shopping tonight cuz I'm a bit concerned about the no food!:0)

Come over if you need fed. Ha Ha

Jonesy said...

Oh wow, exploding chicken?!? Glad we don't eat at your house for Sunday dinner ;) hee hee

Though I can't complain about your yummy desserts!