FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, March 31, 2014

Newborn & Nursery Pictures


My wonderful, fabulous, talented friend Devan took newborn pictures of Cade. 
She did such a great job on them!! I will cherish them forever!
Cade was 8 days old when these were taken and I cannot believe how much he has already changed since then. He is such a joy!
If you are interested in looking at Devan's photography, check out her website! She has taken quite a few pictures for me and my family. If you are looking for a photographer I would highly recommend her! Not only is she super talented, she does some of the best work I have ever seen!













***

   
When Devan was at our house she took some pictures of Cade's nursery too. 
I couldn't wait to start decorating Cade's room when we found out we were having a boy!
I knew I wanted it to be masculine but but not too baby. And have a woodland forrest feel.
I love how it turned out!

I especially love that Josh designed and built Cade's crib and shelving unit. 
It turned out way better than I ever could have imagined!
There are a few more things that need to be done to finish it off; like a lamp by the rocking chair, his mobile hung above his crib, and his newborn pictures hung under the deer antlers.











4 comments:

Burlene said...

Talented friend and hubby! ! All of it is just awesome. :^)

Devan Rae Photography said...

Loved this! Thank you for the big shout out :) he is so handsome and one of my most favorite newborn sessions ever! Love you guys!

Hilary Obzansky said...

He's so cute! Congrats, Micah and Josh!

Leslie Moon Face said...

Love these! He's so cute! and your nursery is absolutely spectacular!