FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Month {Two}

Cade,
At your two month appointment on April 28, 2014:
You weigh: 11.7 pounds (80%)
Height: 24 inches (75%)
Head: 14 3/6 inches (25%)
Another month has come and gone. I cannot believe how big you are getting! You have started to smile and coo and it melts my heart. I have yet to catch it on camera though. It is so fun to talk with you, you are quite loud! You love to grunt and growl at me and daddy! You are rarely quiet. Even when you are eating you are making some kind of noise! It is adorable.
You are sleeping so well through the night! You go to bed around 10:30-11:00 and get up to eat around 4:30-6:30 to eat, and you go right back to sleep. It's awesome! This month we moved you into your room to sleep. I was a little sad that you weren't going to be in our room anymore, but it hasn't been to much of an adjustment. You are still sleeping in your pack 'n play, your crib is too big for me to reach you when you are laying down!
You have discovered your hands and tongue. When you are sleeping or hungry you love to suck on your two middle fingers. It is easily the cutest thing I have ever seen! At night you don't take a binky, you just suck on your fingers. I like that! I was worried you would love your binky too much! You still take it though, and it calms you right down.
Whenever you are awake you are sticking your tongue out. I call you my little snake, cause you stick it in and out, in and out.



I am loving your personality. I think you are going to be pretty silly, like your mommy! You are starting to look more and more like me. We have the same eyes! You still look a lot like daddy though! And, that is okay, cause he is pretty handsome! You are getting some cute little rolls on your arms and legs. I love that you are getting so chunky! You sure do love to eat, so it's a good thing it's paying off!
You are still loving tummy time. You are able to lift your head completely up, and look around. I love that I can lay you on the floor and walk away and you can look around and find me! You are starting to recognize people and their voices. Especially daddy's voice. When you hear him from across the room you immediately start to look for him!
I started working a few hours a week, and I take you with me. You have been SO great there! You just sit under your play mat and listen to nursery rhymes and play. Then you eat a bottle and take a nap! You are such a mild tempered baby, that taking you to work has been stress free!
Cade, I have loved spending every moment with you. You are my little buddy and we have a lot of fun together! I love that you still like to cuddle and be held. Sometimes you just cry cause you want to be held, and thats okay cause you are only a little baby once!
You are such a sweet little spirit. I cannot wait to see what the next few months bring... You are already such a joy!
Your daddy and I love you so much! You are our pride and joy! We cannot believe you are ours!
xx -- Mommy

3 comments:

Burlene said...

I love this. You are the best mommy and daddy ever! !. Cade is such a beautiful creation of love! ! I feel blessed to be in all your lifes. I want Cade to know his Gramma and Grandpa love him so much. . Keep writing these are wonderful.

Chris and McKell said...

Oh Micah congrats baby's rock I'm so happy for you both!

Unknown said...

Cute baby. Nice picture. Ideal parents. visit My Blog....
traveling