FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Real Salt Lake

Oh lay oh lay oh lay oh lay... Real Salt Lake!




Last night Josh and I went to the Real Salt Lake vs. New York Red Bulls game at the new Rio Tinto Stadiumin Salt Lake. My wonderful mom got Josh the tickets for his birthday. He loved every second of it! Josh was totally in his element, and at towards the end, he was getting really into the game and yelling and cheering! It was a good game, and I had lots of fun. Even though it was cold! The new stadium is so cool! I hope we can go again!
The sprinklers turned on before the game started. It was kinda funny!

We had such good seats! This is on my camera phone, not zoomed in or anything!

The Real Lion was SO crazy... He's in the middle of the field going crazy with the Real Flag.

These little soccer playing cuties played during the half. They were so excited!

This is before the game started. I was so freezing! At least Josh looks cute! :)

Thanks again Mom for the awesome tickets!

3 comments:

Jonesy said...

Looks FABuloso!! You look just as cute as alwasy!

Burlene said...

I am so glad you ejoyed the present. I was kinda worried about geting something that was liked. It's the first birthday Josh is a real part of the fam and I wanted him to know it!!! The pictures were great! Love you both...tons!

Kylie and Drew said...

I'm jealous. :)