FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun Weekend!

This weekend, Courtney, Bekah, Monica, and me went and saw High School Musical 3. We went and had lunch at The Lion House, at University Mall, and made our way over to Wynsong Theatres to start watching this much anticipated movie! After lots of cheesy songs, and moments that were so funny you had to laugh out loud, we left 3 minutes early. Monica was already late to work, and we didnt want her to be ever later! Here are some pictures before the show started with the cast! Can you find Monica?



Josh's mom's birthday was last Sunday, and after the movie, I needed to go get her a present! But Bekah had to take a pee break, so while she was in the bathroom, me and Courtney found these AWESOME pink colenders!
Take 1
Take 2
Take 3... Finally turned out okay haha







3 comments:

The Burns said...

ha ha I love you and your cute sisters so much! It looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Burlene said...

oh my....yout two have always loved wearing colanders...bowls...pull-ups on your heads. Will you NEVER grow up? OH I really hope not!! Love you guys!

Jonesy said...

I hope you washed them before use...


"these are too tight, they make me look weird!"