FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Month {Nine}

Cade,
You had a doctor's appointment this month! You have grown so much since you were born! I can't believe how tall you are, and I love the chunky-ness on your little leggies!
You weigh: 19.5 pounds
Height: 30 inches
Head: 17 1/4 inches
You are off the charts in height! I can't believe how tall you are all of a sudden. You grew overnight it feels like! You are well on your way to being BIG like Dada!
You are starting to talk more. You say "dada" all the time! Whenever you see someone you know you say "Hhhhhhi", it mostly just sounds like you are saying the letter "H", it's adorable. You have started to wave hi and bye! And you love to yell and get people's attention to wave at them and smile. You are quite social. I have been trying to get you to say mama, but you only do it when you are sad or crying and want me. I ask you to say "mama" and all you say is "dada" and laugh.
You are obsessed with cars, trucks, tractors, basically anything that has wheels. You love to flip it over and push the wheels with your finger. It is pretty funny how you do it. You love the "Mater" daddy got you in Disneyland. You will crawl next to it pushing it, and love to push the button on top to make his lights blink and hear him say things! You love your Mickey Mouse we got you in Disneyland too. One night I put him in your crib so you could cuddle with him, and you wouldn't fall asleep. You just kept playing with him. Daddy finally had to take him away so you could fall asleep. You still love to play with balls, and roll them back and forth. You are ALL boy!
You are such a good eater. Sometimes your daddy and I have to work with you to get some food, but you always eat! You are starting to become more independant and want to feed yourself. You are eating solid food at least 3 times a day, and still nursing 4-5 times a day too. You want nothing to do with a bottle, but you drink from your sippy cup like a champ. You love to drink from a straw and are really good at it!
This month was Halloween, we all dressed up as Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, and Woody from Toy Story! It was so much fun to dress up as a family and go around to our friends houses and see everyone in our costumes. I made you a "spaceship" out of your red wagon with the help of Aunt Aryn and Aunt Bekah. It was so much fun! We had a good time!
You have three little teeth, two on the bottom and one on top. Your poor gums are so swollen and red, hopefully your second top tooth will break through soon. I love seeing your little teeth when you smile! It is the cutest thing ever! You don't really like when anyone looks at your teeth, and bite when anyone sticks their fingers in your mouth!
You are at such a fun stage. I know I have said this before, but I love it so much! You are busy, busy always moving and getting into things. You keep me on my toes. I have to make sure I don't leave you alone for more than two seconds or you are getting into something! You are such a blessing! I don't know what life was like without you!
You are so happy and hardly ever cry. You love other little kids and tend to gravitate towards other kids when we are with them. You love to watch people, and smile at anyone who will give you attention. You know when people are laughing and love to join in. You are such a ham and will play up any situation if it means the attention will be on you! You clap your hands when you are happy and excited, and love to clap when you are done eating!
Cade, your daddy and I love you so much! You are our pride and joy! We cannot believe you are ours!
xx-- Mommy

No comments: