FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, September 1, 2014

Month {Six}

Cade,
I cannot even believe you have been with our family for 6 whole months! It has just flown! Before I know it you will be a year old! Time needs to just slow down. You are growing bigger and bigger each and everyday. You are discovering new things everyday!
You weigh: 15.13 pounds
Height: 26.5 inches
Head: 16 inches

You are at such a fun age right now. I am loving spending all of my time with you! You are such a happy baby all the time it is so fun to see your silly personality develop. Sometime you are quiet and reserved like daddy, and other times you are wild and crazy like me! You love to lay on your back and flap your arms above your head and smack things with your hands! You have learned to hit the table when you sit in a high chair. It is so funny! You are eating fruit and vegetable puree mixed with rice cereal and you cannot get enough of it! I have a feeling I wont be able to keep up with your appetite.
This month you took your first trip to the Hogle Zoo! We went with Gramma, Auntie Aryn, Cousin Monica and Kinzee, and Moni's friends from St. George! We had so much fun looking at all of the animals. You were so good sitting in your stroller. It wasn't a crazy hot afternoon, and it even started to rain so we got a little wet and cold.
We also went on our first ever camping trip with Daddy, Spencer, Devan, Rykley, Carly, Megan, Halle, Dax, Nate, Ava, Maya, Tristan, and Layla. It was so much fun! While we were there we didn't know you were getting your first tooth! On Sunday (Aug. 2, 2014) it poked through your gum! You were such a content little baby all weekend even though you were in pain! On Sunday when we left our camp spot you had a MAJOR blow out! I'm talking poop to your ears, buddy! I had to go clean you in the bathroom and in the middle of your diaper change I had to get daddy to help me! I took you out of the restaurant we were getting lunch at naked to get another pair of clothes and another diaper!! You are always keeping me on my toes!
You popped another tooth a few weeks later and now you have two adorable little chompers! When you smile big and talk we can see them!
You are a champ at sitting up all by yourself. You have learned to suck on your toes and go from sitting up to laying on your belly. You don't fall over too often, but when you do you don't even cry and just roll over on to your belly or back and just keep playing! You are such a strong little guy. You have started to try to pull yourself up onto things. I will stand you up and you will grab onto the couch or the edge of your bookshelf or the bathtub and stand for as long as I will let you! You haven't quite figured out crawling but you are trying too push your legs underneath yourself. Sometime at night I peek on you sleeping and you have your legs tucked underneath you and your little bum is in the air like a stink bug!
Cade, this past month has been so much fun! I have really loved being your momma! You are at such a fun age. I am always saying this is the funnest age you have been so far! I can't wait to see what the next six months have in store for me and your daddy! We love you so very much! I hope you know that! You make each and every day worth living! 
Cade, your daddy and I love you so much! You are our pride and joy! We cannot believe you are ours!
xx -- Mommy

No comments: