FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, June 6, 2014

3 Month Portraits

     
Cade had his 3 month portraits taken by no one other than the talented Devan Rae Jacobsen! Anytime I see her work I get so excited. She has such a talent for photography! 
She came to our house to take Cade's pictures. He wasn't feeling very good that day, but you would never be able to tell! Devan was also like 8 months pregnant too! She is such a great friend!
  
I know I will cherish these photos forever and ever!
It amazes me how much he has grown since his newborn portraits were taken.
Oh my goodness. Look at that smile! 




I think this is my favorite! Typical Cade face. Such a sweetie.



I love this photo of Cade and me. I am so glad Devan snapped a quick photo of me and my boy!


2 comments:

Burlene said...

Such perfection! ! I love the typical Cade face! !! She caught is exactly. :^)

Michael and Cassie said...

He is seriously so adorable! Love it!