FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

"THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS WATER!!!"

Tonight Josh, myself, my parents, and my two youngest sisters, Bekah and Aryn, went to watch my sister, Courtney, play in the powder puff game at the high school. After Aryn and Courtney went to the bon-fire, Josh, myself, my parents, and Bekah went to the Dairy Keen to get some ice cream. While we were there, Bekah went to go fill a water cup with water for an "expirement", and while she was gone, my dad poured some salt in Bekah's water.

This was her reaction!
Typical Bekah reaction too!
Me and Josh talked her into having a drinking contest and we gave her the salt water, and she chugged and then spit the water out, saying, "THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS WATER!"
It was priceless! I wish I had a video camera!

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

Oh my gosh! I can TOTALLY hear her saying that!!! Sad I missed it :( Thanks for blogging about it! Love you!

Chris and Lesa said...

hey, cute blog. i am a blog addict, so ya, i had to read all of yours.