FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

Stephanie caught this lizard. It was a baby, and we named it Willy I had the coolest flag there! It was pink with a skull.
Miss Stephanie and Me
Josh... Check out the BIG dust cloud behind him!
Josh is letting pressure out of his tires. That is what our red neck friends told us to do... Apparently it makes you go faster! Roger Dodger is helping!
Josh... Again

Labor Day weekend, me and Josh went to the Sand Dunes with some of our friends. It was the first time I had ever been, and it was SO MUCH FUN! On Friday night, we stayed at the face of Sand Mountain, and I didnt get sleep, at all! So the next night we went to White Sand Campground. It was a lot quieter! We met lots of red necks there, and unforunatly our camera wasnt working for most of the time, so we only have a few pictures.

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

What's the deal?? What happened to your first blog... I loved your first post on your other blog, it was super funny. Anyhoo, I am very excited for you to be blogging!!! Glad to have found this address on facebook :) Love you cousin!

The Henry's said...

Yay! YOu guys got a blog!! I love looking at everyone's... then I know what everyone is up to! Anyway, I was just thinking about you guys the other day and how I haven't seen you in forever! How is everything??