FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

lucky in love.


I have found someone who does whatever it takes to make me smile. :)
Someone who challenges me daily to be happier than I was the day before.
Someone who knows me inside and out.
Someone who smiles while I laugh hysterically at my own jokes.
Someone who lets me do whatever I want, no matter how off-the-wall it may be.
Someone who knows that as soon as I have a little 'tude, can find me food faster than he can spot the tool section at Home Depot.
Someone who cleans out the fridge, cause the smell makes me sick.
Someone who is just as silly as I am.
Someone who loves the same cheesy TV shows as I do.
Someone who says "I Love You" every time he gets off the phone with me, even when I make him so frustrated.
Someone who in my darkest hours he is still here to hold my hand and walk through it with me.
I am so lucky to have found someone who loves me for me, and not for what he wants me to be.

8 comments:

Leslie Moon Face said...

Micah, that was the cutest thing ever! I had to choke back my "oooohhh cuuuute"! so that people around me don't think I'm crazy. Adorable.

Sorensons said...

I love it! So cute! I'm glad he makes you so happy!

Jonesy said...

Tender!! I can picture a few of these... gagging when cleaning out the stinking fridge...the 'tude due to low food intake :) Sure love you two!!!!!!

Burlene said...

I have to wipe a tear!! surprised...I know your not. What mother could ask for more for their daughter?

Love you Micah and Joshua! Thank you son for making my daughter so happy! (the label son-in-law, still make me shudder, I prefer just son!;~}

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Your NEW pictures are FABULOUS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them:) LUCKY in LOVE... Is a GREAT PLACE to BE! I loved your post:):):):) Isn't IT GREAT when MARRIED LIFE only gets BETTER!!!! Congrats on a GREAT GUY!! When are we getting together for our COUSIN REUNION?? IM sooooo excited for it!

Trek/ Travel/discover/random thoughts said...

god bless you

happily, Becki said...

This is beautiful.

Chris and McKell said...

Hey girl! I am so happy I found your blog! ours is chrismckellprovost.blogspot.com keep in touch!