FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Anniversary!

Yesterday was me and Josh's 2 year anniversary! I cant believe it has been that long since we got married!
We both worked til late, I actually got home after Josh did, which is rare! We went down to Provo, and had dinner at Chili's, and walked around Costco. We didnt do much of anything but spend time together, and I wouldnt have had it any other way!
Josh is such a great guy! I fall in love with him every day all over again! I am one lucky girl! :)
Here are some pictures of us through our whole two years of being married, and three years of being together!

5 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Congrats on 2 years!! Sound liek you found a GREAT guy.. By the way.. He is REALLY lucky to have you too!! What a FABULOUS pair!! Can't wait to see you guys at the little get together:)

The Jarretts said...

Congrats! Wow I can't beleive it's been that long for you guys. What's new with you Micah? It's been too long since I last saw ya

Lesa said...

Cute pictures! YAY for 2 years! :O)

Leslie Moon Face said...

I didn't realize you guys got married right after us! Yay two years! and cute cute cute pics.

Megan Muir said...

I can't believe its been that long!!! Holy crap!!! I remember going to your wedding!!! it was way cold, but it was fun and you looked so beautiful!!! :)