FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

21st Birthday-90's Style!

Yummy cake! Moni and Maddi looked so awesome!Megan and Karadie

My mom, dad, and Bekah. Love the side ponies!

Steve in his sweeeeet jersey!
The beautiful flowers Josh got me for my birthday!

Our computer hasnt been working so well, thats why it has taken forever for me to update!

My 21st Birthday was on August 11th. We had a 90's theme party. It was so much fun! We had a bbq in our backyard, and so many people came! We had sweet posters of all the popular TV shows during the 90's, sweet tunes from the 90's. Even the invitations were on CD's with sweet music from the 90's! It really turned out to be a fun bithday!
Thanks for everyone who came, and everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

6 comments:

The Jarretts said...

Happy Late Birthday! I actually thought of you on your b-day (because it's the same day as Annika's!) I miss ya and hope all is well! If you are ever down south please come and see me :)

TJ and Whitnee said...

I've never heard of a 90's theme, it looks like it was fun! Happy Birthday!

Burlene said...

Good times.....better memories! Love you tons!!

Leslie Moon Face said...

That was so clever and cute! My birthdays are always lame just birthdays. You're planning my next birthday!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

What a GREAT idea... It looked like a blast:) HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!

Stef Thacker said...

That was a fun party last year! Happy belated birthday!